DeskDirector Forms and Request Types
Importing Wufoo Forms to DD Forms
Getting started with DeskDirector Forms
DeskDirector Forms - Question Types in Detail
DeskDirector Forms - Webhooks
Setting up Request Types
DeskDirector Forms - Dynamic Fields
Request Type Ordering
Request more information (forms request)
Enable or Disable the 'Something Else' Option
DeskDirector Forms - Sections and Conditionals
Ticket Title Automation
Getting Started with DD Chat
"Pre-Ticket Chat" Feature
"Call me Back" Feature
Creating a Chat Session
Handling Chat Requests
Changing your Presence
Subscribing to Webhooks
Viewing Chat History
Getting Started with the Menu System
Menu System - Changes to the Portal UI
Email Notifications Overview
Setup email template for Approval and Mail Login Token
Setup Email Notifications for Ticket Updates
Get Started with Email Template Engine - DeskDirector
Useful Learning Center Tips - Adding files from Google and Dropbox
Getting Started with the Learning Center
How to change the name of the Learning Center
Learning in DeskDirector
Getting Started with Broadcasts
Who Can Send a Broadcast
Sending a Broadcast
Quotes & Invoices
Branding & Customization
HTML Email Templates - ConnectWise
HTML Email Templates - Autotask
Avatars in DDPortal
Branding - Logo
Theming in DeskDirector
New Features and UI Designs
Enabling OAuth for DDPortal
How User Authentication works in DeskDirector
Diagnosing Automatic Login Issues
Logging in with a Username + Password
Logging in via URL
Logging in with Passwordless
Logging in with Active Directory
Portal for Windows
Getting Started with DD Portal
Installing DD Portal
Diagnosing login problems using the new DDGetSID CLI tool
Troubleshooting your DeskDirector Portal installation
Differences Between Portal for Desktop v2 and v3
DDPortal removal tool - uninstalling Windows portals
Portal for Mac
Adding Media to Play When First Launching the Client
The Flag feature (CW Only)
"Ensure VIP ticket's priority" Feature
Setting Up and Using the VIP Priority
FastTrack in DeskDirector
Contact Creation Rule
Customer Closed Tickets.
Browser Support for portal
Change Ticket Status when Customer Adds Note
Diagnose Portal for Desktop
Account & FAQ
Portal and User Issues
Instance & Account Queries
Logging into the Admin Console.
3000 contact limit FAQ
The Admin Console Dashboard
Adding and removing features from your DD Portal Advantage plan
Finding out what server your DeskDirector instance is on.
Enabling Master Admin
Creating an Integrator Login in ConnectWise (SOAP API)
Top 10 Request Types
Getting Started - Admin Console
Frequently Asked Questions
Creating a ConnectWise RESTful API Key
CSV Reporting Tool
Generic vs Customized Request Types
DDPortal (Installed client) Vs. DDWeb (Web Client)
Ticket Description missing on ConnectWise emails
Creating an integrator resource in Autotask
My customer is seeing deleted tickets in portal
Contact can't login portal, the contact is missing in admin console but it is in ConnectWise
Connectwise Sell (previously Quosal)
How to configure ConnectWise Sell (previously Quosal) Order Porter integration
Adding ConnectWise Sell (previously Quosal) Order Porter link to opportunity
How to setup the DeskDirector Flow Connector
How to share the DeskDirector Flow Connector
DeskDirector Flow Connector Reference
DeskDirector Flow Connector Ticket Event Payload Reference
Flow integration example - Microsoft Teams notifications
Flow integration example - workflow with user interactions
Common WuFoo errors
Changing the Summary of Wufoo Tickets
Creating your first Wufoo form
Adding Wufoo Forms To Request Support
Getting started with WuFoo Forms
Debugging Your Wufoo Integration
Portal Release Notes - Windows/macOS
Portal Release Notes - Web Client
Advanced Use Case
OAuth is our latest login method for DDPortal, it allows end users to log in using their Office 365 credentials instead of using the Passwordless login or a username and password.
Once you're done with the set up process, all customers will have the OAuth option available on as long as their ConnectWise or Autotask contact email address matches who they're trying to sign into O365 as (they also have to have an O365 account, or it won't work). The first time your user signs in, they will be asked to grant permissions - and that's it.
This means that as soon as you're done enabling OAuth for DD Portal, it will be enabled for all your clients and no further configuration will be required in the Admin Console on your end.
Here is how to set it up - make sure you follow these instructions and use the DD admin credentials for your O365 login:
1. You need to create an Microsoft Application for your portal at Azure Portal (When user login into DeskDirector portal, it will be using this application to ask their consent)
2. When enter Azure Portal, Microsoft will ask you to sign in.
3. Once authenticated, you will be taken to the My Applications page. Here, click "New registration"
4. Enter a name for your application, select accounts in any organization directory. Then hit Register. There is no need to fill Redirect URI yet.
5. After registration, your application is live. Please copy Application (Client) ID and save to a notepad. We will need that later.
6. Next, we need to generate a client secret. Head to Certificates & Secrets and hit New client secret. Then give a name to secret with expire time of Never.
7. Once Client secret has been created, please make sure copy that to notepad. We will use it in next section.
8. Let's head to admin console and add Application ID and Secret. Click on edit application and enter those field we saved inside notepad.
9. Once application been added. Please copy Redirect URL from admin console's OAuth page. It should be looks like:
10. Last, we need to setup Redirect URL. Head back to Azure portal and navigate to Authentication. Fill in Redirect URL and tick Access Tokens and ID tokens under Implicit grant. Then save.
11. Now the Login screen in DDPortal will have the added OAuth 'Sign in with Microsoft' option
You can brand your OAuth application. Navigate to branding, at there you can modify application name, logo, company page etc.