Adding Wufoo Forms To Request Support
Please note this is an outdated article, so the information might no longer be relevant.
Once you have the WuFoo integration setup and a form created; adding this form to Request Support is easy.
* We suggest you start by testing this internally via the filter tab. From here you can enable the request type for just your company.
- Go to Request Types in the Administration Console and create a new request type. Click the add form button.
In the general settings of the request type that you are creating you can add a form url.
- Choose the form you want to assign to the request type
Click OK after selecting the form.
- Finish setting up your request type and save.
- You're all set, as long as you have set the integration up correctly, you're all set to go.